Welcome to the Leiden Language Blog, a languages and linguistics platform showcasing Leiden University Centre for Linguistics (LUCL) research, students and researchers.
- Astrid Vandendaele - Assistant Professor of Journalism and New Media at LUCL.
- Maarten Bogaards - Lecturer and PhD candidate at LUCL.
- Susana Valdez - University Lecturer at LUCL researching medical translation, and teaching at the MA Translation & Minor Translation.
- Meike de Boer - PhD candidate Forensic Speech Science at LUCL.
- Anneloes van Iwaarden - Communications Advisor at LUCL.
Submitting a blog post:
If you are a student or member affiliated to LUCL, you may submit a blog post by sending it to the Leiden Language Blog. For more information, please see the Leiden Language Blog guidelines. If you have any questions, please let us know.